Yale’s MO range of order pickers and tow tractors offer quiet, effortless operation and an abundance of features, all focused on ensuring operators can achieve superior control with enhanced ergonomics and productivity.
Featuring CANbus technology and high IP protection for all its main components, Yale® can offer a tailored solution for any warehousing need.
The spacious ergonomic operator compartment ensures minimum operator fatigue and maximum comfort throughout the working shift and features:
- Generous leg and head room
- Fully adjustable low whole body vibration full suspension seat
- Joystick or mini-lever module for hydraulic control
- Integral step, padded grab handle and sliding adjustable padded armrest
- Steering console adjustable for length, tilt and plane for optimum operator comfort
- Clear operator visibility through the operator compartment, overhead guard and mast
- 4 pre-set performance levels including slow speed mode for precise application productivity and operator preference matching
- Fly by wire steering with 360° or 180° drive wheel rotation for enhanced manoeuvrability in narrow aisles
- Automatic speed reduction on cornering
- Easy to read multifunction graphic display provides information on truck status, selected performance level and early indication of any maintenance requirements
- AC traction and hydraulic motors deliver high acceleration, torque and fast travel speeds laden and un-laden up to 13km/h, seamless direction changes and powerful regenerative braking