Yale MTC 10-15L
Designed for pallet handling in three different directions, configurations are available for various pallet dimensions.
Top and bottom mounting of the turret head gives excellent load stability at all times and at all lift heights. An integral pantograph hidden in the fork carriage allows the truck to operate in the
smallest of aisles with maximum side operating clearances. Various different lift heights enable truck configurations to suit a customers’ specific application. The truck features automatic synchro-nous fork rotation with operator graphical feedback on the user interface display.
The spacious ergonomic operator compartment ensures minimum operator fatigue and maximum comfort throughout the working shift and features:
- Generous leg and head room
- Fully adjustable low whole body vibration full suspension seat
- Joystick or mini-lever module for hydraulic control
- Integral step, padded grab handle and sliding adjustable padded armrest
- Steering console adjustable for length, tilt and plane for optimum operator comfort
- Clear operator visibility through the operator compartment, overhead guard and mast
- 4 pre-set performance levels including slow speed mode for precise application productivity and operator preference matching
- Fly by wire steering with 360° or 180° drive wheel rotation for enhanced manoeuvrability in narrow aisles
- Automatic speed reduction on cornering
- Easy to read multifunction graphic display provides information on truck status, selected performance level and early indication of any maintenance requirements
- AC traction and hydraulic motors deliver high acceleration, torque and fast travel speeds laden and un-laden up to 13km/h, seamless direction changes and powerful regenerative braking