The VM series of electric counterbalanced forklift trucks delivers equivalent ICE performance which can be matched to suit the application while ‘e-Balance’ can provide the best of both worlds when required.
With a high residual capacity the VM electric fork lift truck series is the ultimate lift truck for heavy duty and attachment applications in applications up to 5,000kg:
- Timber, Paper and Pulp
- Brewing, Bottling and Distilling
- Metal Fabrication
- Multi-function control handle with palm rest
- Tiller steer handle with 5.5 turns stop-to-stop
- Intuitive controls
- Tiller handle comfortably positioned to minimize operator fatigue
- Storage trays on top console
- Padded operator backrest with lumbar support and padded armrest
- Ample operator headroom
- Shock dampened compartment floor
- 3/4" thick cushioned floor mats
- Low 7" step height
- High visibility mast
- Curved low profile front cowl providing optimum fork visibility
- Conveniently placed positive mechanical battery disconnect
- Right-Left travel control
- 18" Drive Tire
Performance and productivity are built right into every Yale®
truck. The ESC-AC is no exception. From its standard AC motors and controllers, multi-function control handle, on-demand power steering and transistor hydraulic control system, this truck delivers
state-of-the-art technology that adds up to reliable performance.
The multifunction display incorporates Yale iSi Technology TM bringing a commonality between Yale warehouse products and how operators and technicians alike handle and service the truck.
It ties together functionality, software, diagnostic codes, similar interfaces and is Yale Vision compatible. The exclusive precision load
positioning on incline capability allows operators to more precisely control the truck's position while working on an incline, such as on a dock or in a trailer.