The MO20(P)-25 and MO50-70T (E857) with Li-ion batteries are particularly suited for intensive operations. A single Li-ion battery can replace multiple sets of batteries and release space used for charging, while also reducing handling time and costs. A single Li-ion battery, opportunity charged in available breaks can fully meet the application requirements.
These low level order pickers and tow tractors with Li-ion batteries are of particular interest to industries where clean operations are necessary, such as food and beverage production and pharmaceutical industries, as Li-on batteries are free of gaseous emissions and there is no risk of acid spillage.
Excellent charging capabilities
- A single battery can support use of the truck over 2 or 3 shifts.
- Convenient opportunity charging with no memory effects, therefore no need for extrabattery sets.
- No battery exchange process required, resulting in more uptime.
- Li-ion batteries charge faster than traditional batteries and rapid charger options offer 3 charge rates; low (4 hours), standard (2 hours) and fast (1 hour).
Maintenance free design not requiring watering and containing no acid
- Fully sealed battery (IP54), resulting in no acid spills or contamination.
- No sulfation issues can occur and no equalisation charge is required.
- Free of gaseous emissions that occur with lead-acid batteries. No ventilation requiredduring charging.
- Reduced maintenance costs.
Integrated solution with CANbus communication
- Truck battery discharge indicator displays the state of charge of the Li-ion battery.
- Lift lock out functionality on low level order picker prevents over discharge during operation.
- Integration includes error reporting on truck and controlled truck shutdown, if a critical battery fault should occur.
- Matched battery and charger communicate via CANbus
The spacious ergonomic operator compartment ensures minimum operator fatigue and maximum comfort throughout the working shift and features:
- Generous leg and head room
- Fully adjustable low whole body vibration full suspension seat
- Joystick or mini-lever module for hydraulic control
- Integral step, padded grab handle and sliding adjustable padded armrest
- Steering console adjustable for length, tilt and plane for optimum operator comfort
- Clear operator visibility through the operator compartment, overhead guard and mast
- 4 pre-set performance levels including slow speed mode for precise application productivity and operator preference matching
- Fly by wire steering with 360° or 180° drive wheel rotation for enhanced manoeuvrability in narrow aisles
- Automatic speed reduction on cornering
- Easy to read multifunction graphic display provides information on truck status, selected performance level and early indication of any maintenance requirements
- AC traction and hydraulic motors deliver high acceleration, torque and fast travel speeds laden and un-laden up to 13km/h, seamless direction changes and powerful regenerative braking