Yale ERP 16-20VF
The ERP15-20VT (G807) and ERP16-20VF (A955) with Li-ion batteries are particularly suited for intensive operations. A single Li-ion battery can replace multiple sets of batteries and release space used for charging, while also reducing handling time and costs. A single Li-ion battery opportunity charged in available breaks can fully meet the application requirements.
These counterbalance trucks with Li-ion batteries are of particular interest to industries where clean operations are necessary, such as food and beverage production and pharmaceutical industries, as Li-on batteries are free of gaseous emissions and there is no risk of acid spillage.
Excellent charging capabilities
- A single battery can support use of the truck over 2 or 3 shifts.
- Convenient opportunity charging with no memory effects, therefore no need for extra battery sets.
- No battery exchange process required, resulting in more uptime.
- Li-ion batteries charge faster than traditional batteries.
- Rapid charger options offer 3 charge rates; low (4 hours), standard (2 hours) and fast (1 hour).
- External charge sockets included in the integrated 48V Li-Ion offering allow easy and quick connection for rapid charging (not applicable for chargers above 320A input).
The VF is designed for optimum operator comfort.
The operator is seated in an ergonomically designed position for
maximum safety, comfort, visibility and ease of operation. The truck features a very low step height, generous floor and storage space, standard grab handle for ease of entry and standard reverse grab handle.
The full suspension seat has 80mm of adjustment. A swivel seat option for a superior reverse driving position is available. Both the mini-lever module and the manual levers have an integrated direction switch. Clear footwell allows easy access from both
Performance of the truck can be tailored via the enhanced overhead
display, with 4 performance modes available to suit the requirements of the application or the preferences of the driver. For maximum speed and acceleration, choose mode 4, or for more delicate maneuvering and
extended battery life, mode 1 is ideal.
Your service technician can alter the top speed and acceleration of mode 4, with modes 1, 2 and 3 being automatically adjusted as percentages of setting 4.